Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Missing "Grid Button" from editors

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.12 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by LiamH4958 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Trying to follow some of the examples shown at https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/displaying-content-using-grids/ however the grid button is missing from every editor.

Realise the code can be added manually but having the button working would make things a little easier / less chance of me messing it up lol - has this feature been removed or do I need to enable something specific to show the button?

Hi, unfortunately this bug was introduced in a recent release of Layouts. Our developers are working on a patch now, but it's not quite ready for distribution yet. In the meantime, the grid code can be added manually, or you can temporarily disable Layouts to reactivate the Grid button. I'll keep you updated here as work progresses, or if a patch becomes available for you.

Nice to know its not me going crazy lol Will add the code manually for now and keep an eye open for a fix in the future 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.