Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Migrated setting from wp-discover site and layout is not correct.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by DanielS9588 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
toolset help.jpg

I am trying to: Create custom Products page Template

I visited this URL: N/A

I expected to see: See attached image

Instead, I got: See attached image

Hi Daniel, I see the difference between the two layouts you have pictured. In order to help, I need to be able to see the old and new sites in my browser so I can compare markup and CSS. Can you provide me with URLs to see both versions pictured?

Also, please tell me step-by-step how you migrated, from wp-discover, and which settings you are referring to.

Christian,
Thank you for getting back to me and sorry for the delay in response.

I've worked out most of the issues, so here are the URLs I'm working with.
My client current website is:
hidden link

I'm in the process of converting the site to a WooCommerce.

Here is the DEV site with the issue/s:
hidden link

As you will see things are starting to line, but need to work out the different browser issue.

I have another question, but would that be another ticket?
The questions is as you click on the LIVE site's products it presents the Category listing vertically.
I would like to take the layout that I'm duplicating and use that on the Category page as seen in the LIVE site. I duplicated the ToolSet template and designated it to the Product Category, but nothing happened. Thoughts?

Thanks again,

Nice work! So if I understand you correctly, this issue is resolved, but you have another question about the layout of your Categories listings. Is that correct?

If so, may I kindly ask you to close this ticket and open a new ticket for your separate issue? That way we can keep the forum organized and help other users find their answers to similar questions more easily.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.