Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Message not displaying and notification not sent after submitting a form

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi !

I'm using smtp plugin Mail Integration 365 which seems to work great with Office 365 .

My issue now is that the message that should be displayed after submitting the form is not displaying.
I have also 2 notification rules.

The 1st one is working, the 2nd one is not sent...

Could you please take a look at it and switch the conversation in "private" mode in order to give you credentials to access the admin ?

Many thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Fabrice,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please ensure that you've gone through some of the basic debugging such as temporarily disabling the non-toolset plugins to see if your message shows up.

I've enabled the private fields for your next response, also please send a link to the page that has the form on it.

Thanks,
Shane

Hello, Shane is unavailable today because of the holiday over the weekend. He will return tomorrow to continue assisting you here. Thanks for your patience.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 2.58.22 PM.png

Hi Fabrice,

I took a look at the issue and it seems to be caused by the Mail Integration 365 plugin.

As soon as this plugin was disabled the form displayed the success message and both emails were sent. See Screenshot

I tested it with my email and as you can see i've gotten both emails that were in the notification settings of the form.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.