Skip Navigation

[Closed] Menu, Page and Form is missing

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Two days ago, I followed this tutorial for build My Account page with access control in which the visitor is not registered the website, then he will be seeing login page and a register link to Register page:
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1645837-1655635/

The website has just two menu tabs. They are My Account and Shop. Login form will show up if the visitor click into My Account tab while registered user will see his account details.

However, yesterday I found the My Account menu tab was missing. I wonder that was the access control setting problem. Then, I modified Posts Group that enabled visitors can see My Account page and restrict it again. The My Account menu tab is back. However, when the visitor logged in as the user, the Form in Edit My Account page was missing.

I had switched Access Control on and off. Those page and form back again but a moment later they gone again. I have no idea why. It drives my crazy. Please help

My website URL is hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

I can't see the My Account menu tab as a guest user.

I think it would help if we could take a look at how you have this set up in the backend of your site, if you agree.

I will mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

This looks like a development site (not a live site), yes? So it is okay if we perform some basic actions like deactivate and reactivate plugins?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Welcome to Toolset support and I'd be happy to assist.

Intermittent content disappearance issues are mostly related to older cached content being delivered by the server or CDN.

I noticed that your website also seems to be hosted through Cloudflare CDN. Can you please clear all involved caches and then check your changes again?

In case the issue still persists, please share temporary admin login details, so that I can see the settings from the admin area.

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Menu, Page and Form is missing’ is closed to new replies.