Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Membership site + LMS

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hello, how are you?

I am developing a membership site + LMS with your plugins and I have a question.

Which LMS (Learning Management System) plugins do your plugins integrate with? Remembering that I need to control user access with "Woocommerce Subscriptions".

I'm waiting.

Thank you

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Henrique and thank you for getting back to us.

Currently, we do not have a compatibility list with any plugins. This does not mean that we won't support you, In fact, we have a dedicated compatibility team of developers that only focuses on conflicts with 3rd party themes and plugins.

If you encounter any issue with an LMS plugin, please try to reproduce it in a minimal setup(with only Toolset plugins and a default theme) and create a ticket in our forum, we'll do our best to help you with it.

Best regards,
Jamal

hello jamal

But, do you have any guesses, no tips?

Example: Do you have a customer who uses Learnpress? or others in the market, it already helps.

Thank you

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hi Enrique,

Currently, we do not track the plugins or themes that our customers use. We do not have a way to confirm that a user is actively using LMS and our plugins.
But a scoped Google search shows 40 results of support tickets with the keyword "LMS" hidden link

If you encounter any issue with an LMS plugin, please try to reproduce it in a minimal setup(with only Toolset plugins and a default theme) and create a ticket in our forum, we'll do our best to help you with it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.