Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Membership renewal

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Want to create membership for the users without using WooCommerce subscriptions.

Solution:
In this case you can create or duplicate your original product >> rename it like “Renew your Membership” >> and then send a Bulk email to all users whose subscription is expired.

To send bulk email I would suggest to use some plugin like Email Users, tutorial here:
http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-send-email-to-all-registered-users-in-wordpress/

That’s the only feasible solution I can think off without any Subscriptions plugin. Because Toolset does not have any renewal or subscription system at moment.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by susanB-3 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

At the end of the year I will disable memberships, and want members to renew. I don't want to buy woocommerce subscriptions. I would like to manually change the status of all "members" to "subscriber" at the end of the year, until they pay a fee to reactivate their membership to full membership.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Susan,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. In this case you can create or duplicate your original product >> rename it like “Renew your Membership” >> and then send a Bulk email to all users whose subscription is expired.

For the bulk email sending I would suggest to use some plugin like Email Users, tutorial here:
hidden link

That’s the only feasible solution I can think off without any Subscriptions plugin. Because Toolset does not have any renewal or subscription system at moment.

Thank you

thank you Norman!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.