Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Media tab disappears when accessing from Form

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When the WordPress Media Library is enabled for file management in a Form's settings and someone attempts to add an image in a Form custom field, a popup is displayed where s/he has the opportunity to upload a file or select one from the WP Media Library. There are two tabs on this screen - Upload Files and Media Library. The unfocused tab is nearly illegible because the link text is white and the background is nearly white. There is not enough contrast to see the link unless you hover over the tab, so the entire tab seems to disappear.

Solution: Our developers will release a fix for this legibility problem in the next release of Toolset plugins.

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lindsayH 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Select Image - Form front end.png
Out of focus tab not visible.png
Hover over tab - text appears.png

When in a Front End form and adding a Featured Image the out of focus tab disappears, until you hover over it, see images attached.

Hello, and thanks for the report. I can replicate this on my own local site. Let me escalate the issue to my 2nd tier support team so they can get the developers to address the legibility of this text. I'll keep you posted on the status of this issue as I receive more information, or if a patch becomes available.

Okay I got acknowledgement from the development team and they will fix the tab text issue in an upcoming release of the software. Thanks again for the report!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.