Skip Navigation

[Closed] Markers not loading on public map view from Google Address custom field

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hello,
I have a site where it doesn't load the markers from a custom post type.
The view doesn't load at all the content of the Address custom field containing the geographical data.
I cannot see the markers even in the HTML code, so they are not even created...

The custom post type has one Toolset Maps custom field and I tell the marker to load the data from that custom field, but it doesn't load the data.
I also tried to load the value of that custom field as text, not in a marker and it doesn't output any value. Either if I try to load the latitude, longitude or address separately... The view doesn't show the data. It's not even in the HTML, so it doesn't seem to be a JS problem.

Very strange.
I can give you administrator access details so you can have a look.
Plase activate the private answer.

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Jean

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jean,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Yes please provide me with admin access to the website so that I can check on this for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jean,

Thank you for the credentials.

Taking a look at the page I was able to notice some errors coming up in my browser console on the webpage.

These errors are normally caused by javascript conflicts.

What I recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check again to see if the map markers appear.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Markers not loading on public map view from Google Address custom field’ is closed to new replies.