Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Maps display is not working properly anymore

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fabriceS 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi,

Could you please check what happen on my real estate website ?
On the tab "explorer" the properties are not displaying correctly on the map. It's like the coordinates have been lost.

When I go to my CPT "Property" the address is still written as text but not displaying on the map neither on the admin side.
I have to go to the address field, do not change anything and press enter again like to refresh it and then it's displaying the map again.

The overview in the "explorer" tab is still completely strange...

Could you please take a look and help ?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Fabrice,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Can you send me a link to the page with the issue so that I can have a look at this for you ?

I've enabled the private fields so that you can provide me with admin credentials as well so that I can see what is happening here.

Also have you performed the basic debugging steps such as temporarily disabling all your non-toolset plugins and checking again ?

Once you done this please let me know as well.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Frabrice,

Do you have the jetpack plugin installed with the wordpress.com login enabled? If so then you will need to disable it for me to be able to log into the site with the credentials you've provided.

Once you've done this please let me know so that I can log in.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

you should be able to connect now

Shane
Supporter

error.PNG

Hi Fabrice,

Thank you, checking on the site I was able to see an error in the console which can cause this issue. Given that the Map works on the list posts then there isn't an issue with the maps plugin but rather the error being thrown on the page is affecting the Maps javascripts.

What I would recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check again to see if the issue still remains.

Please let me know if the issue still remains after this. If it does then I will need to grab a copy of your site using the duplicator plugin for further testing.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane.

Unfortunately it does not change the issue.

Duplicator is not allowed but All-In-One-WP-Migration is available

Hi Shane.

The issue seems to be solved now. But I don't know how except that I regenerate the Google Maps API creds...

Thanks for your help anyway.

Best regards

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.