Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Maps & Convert Cache

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by julieP 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I've been following another user's ticket about Google Maps API usage charges. In this response by Minesh, he refers to a 'Convert Cache' button:-

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/urgent-google-maps-charging-large-sum-of-money-for-usage/#post-1518439

Where IS this button please? I've looked in Toolset Settings > Maps tab but I only see a button to "load stored data" and there's no reference to the button he mentions here https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/maps/data-caching-for-google-maps-addresses/

Thanks

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

You would only see the convert cache button on a site set up with an older version of Maps that hasn't yet been converted; you wouldn't see it on a newer site or a site where that button had already been pressed.

For your current site you can check in phpMyAdmin whether it has the table wp_toolset_maps_address_cache and whether it has any content (cached addresses).

If you don't see the table and don't see the button then I may have got that wrong, let me know and I'll investigate further.

Thank you for clarifying; in that case I don't have a problem!!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.