Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Map Issues using Elementor

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Pete,

I apologize I couldn't follow up on this sooner, as my shift ended. But glad Shane was able to help with map's zoom control.

You're welcome to open a new ticket for each new question or concern and as for the original issue of using Toolset Map from within Elementor, I'll update you through this ticket, once it is fixed.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Pete,

I'd like to update that a fix for the issue that I mentioned in my reply ( https://toolset.com/forums/topic/map-issues-using-elementor/#post-1295017 ) has been covered in the latest release of Toolset Maps 2.0.2.

This means that in the future, you'll no longer have to use the workaround of appending the extra "-1" at the end of map ID, when the maps shortcode is rendered inside the Elementor page builder.

For your existing map shortcodes which are working as expected, no change is required.

I hope this helps and for any question or concern, you're welcome to start a new ticket.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.