Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Map is rendering two maps in View

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Stephen 4 years, 2 months ago.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? I am trying to use a view to display a related post data (address) as a rendered marker inside of a single map.

Is there any documentation that you are following? I've referenced the documentation for Maps.

Is there a similar example that we can see? hidden link

What is the link to your site?

Can you try to insert that View to a Page not using Elementor widget, and check if it still outputs 2 maps?
If so, then in the view loop must be more than one Map ShortCode.

Otherwise, this will be an issue in the template made with Elementor where the Elementor Widget displays this view.
I think the issue here is that in Elementor a Map is inserted as a standalone Map (as single element), and IN the view loop, there is another map

If this is the case - remove the map not required so to solve the issue.

Hi Beda!

I appreciate your help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.