Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Many to Many … again, and again and again

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Griffin 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? Display a list of stores selling a product and the logo

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Again, I really, really hope you make this easier in the next version. It's so counterintuitive and frustrating.

I just want to show the stores that sell a particular product and display the store logo with the link to that product.

For example.
MY GREAT PRODUCT
Amazon (url)
Gumroad (url)
Draft2Digital (url)

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

It seems you have issues understanding the many-to-many relationship.

Here is how you can display the related posts with many-to-many relationship:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/post-relationships/how-to-display-related-posts-with-toolset/#displaying-information-from-intermediary-post-types

I do not have any idea about what are the post types included with your many-to-many relationship and where exactly you want to display the information.

Can you please share problem URL where exactly you want to display list of stores on what page?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

I finally got the products displaying the store.

What I need is to have the url of the product display the logo.

<div class="tb-field" data-toolset-blocks-field="1">[types field='url' output='normal' target='_self' ][/types]</div>

<div class="tb-field" data-toolset-blocks-field="1">[types field='logo' output='normal' align='none' size='full' proportional='true' resize='proportional' padding_color='transparent' title='%%TITLE%%' alt='%%ALT%%' ][/types]</div>

Are the two blocks.

Minesh
Supporter

As I understand, you want to wrap the logo with the URL of your product - is this correct? If yes:
- I need problem URL where you displaying your view and information where exactly you want to wrap the URL on logo?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now hidden link

I've added the "Fields and Text" block and added the following code to it that displays the logo and logo is wrapped with anchor tag that is attached to the dynamic url filed:

<a href="[types field='url' output='raw'][/types]">[types field='logo' title='%%TITLE%%' alt='%%ALT%%' size='full' item='@product-store.child'][/types]</a>

Can you please confirm it works at your end.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm in the middle of moving and will try to check it tomorrow.

Minesh
Supporter

Ok fine - Please let me know how it goes. 🙂

That works, I guess I missed the part where you can add output=raw.

Thanks!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.