Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Lot's of PHP fatal errors from Toolset files in system PHP error log

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: use a site that uses Toolset Types, Layouts, WooCommerce Views, Views and Maps and has for a long time

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Not visible on front-end

I expected to see: Normal functionality

Instead, I got: Several concerning errors in the system PHP error log. Here are two examples:

This one which seems to be from Types
=================================
[30-Jun-2020 14:00:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class OTGS\Toolset\Types\Controller\Interop\InteropMediator does not exist in /home/stoneyard/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/auryn/lib/CachingReflector.php:27
Stack trace:
#0 /home/stoneyard/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/auryn/lib/CachingReflector.php(27): ReflectionClass->__construct('OTGS\\Toolset\\Ty...')
#1 /home/stoneyard/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/auryn/lib/CachingReflector.php(41): OTGS\Toolset\Common\Auryn\CachingReflector->getClass('OTGS\\Toolset\\Ty...')
#2 /home/stoneyard/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/auryn/lib/Injector.php(389): OTGS\Toolset\Common\Auryn\CachingReflector->getCtor('OTGS\\Toolset\\Ty...')
#3 /home/stoneyard/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/auryn/lib/Injector.php(372): OTGS\Toolset\Common\Auryn\Injector->provisionInstance('OTGS\\Toolset\\Ty...', 'otgs\\t in /home/stoneyard/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/auryn/lib/Injector.php on line 412

This from which seems to be from WooCommerce Views
===============================================
[01-Jul-2020 00:54:04 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND post_type IN ('product', 'video', 'post', 'product-document', 'attachme...' at line 1 for query SELECT object_id, term_taxonomy_id FROM wp_term_relationships INNER JOIN wp_posts ON object_id = ID WHERE term_taxonomy_id IN () AND post_type IN ('product', 'video', 'post', 'product-document', 'attachment') AND post_status = 'publish' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), do_action('template_redirect'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Class_WooCommerce_Views->woocommerce_views_activate_archivetemplate_redirect, include('/plugins/woocommerce-views/templates/archive-product.php'), the_ddlayout, get_the_ddlayout, WPDD_Layouts->get_layout_content_for_render, WPDD_Layouts_RenderManager->get_layout_content_for_render, WPDD_Layouts_RenderManager->get_rendered_layout_content, WPDD_layout_render->render, WPDD_layout_render->render_to_html, WPDD_layout->frontend_render, WPDD_layout_row->frontend_render, WPDD_registered_cell->frontend_render, WPDD_registered_cell->frontend_render_cell_content, Layouts_cell_views_content_grid->views_content_grid_content_callback, render_view, WP_Views->render_view_ex, WP_Views->render_view, WP_Views->taxonomy_query, get_taxonomy_query, get_terms, WP_Term_Query->query, WP_Term_Query->get_terms, _pad_term_counts

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is really strange. I can see based on the debug information you shared that you are using the latest Toolset plugins.

I can see that there is fatal error - I would like to know, are you able to access the site admin?
If yes:
What if you try to delete the existing Toolset plugins from plugins page and re-install and activate it
if no:
What if you try to delete the existing Toolset plugins using FTP and re-install and activate it

Does that makes any difference? If no:
I will require access details to your site or duplicator copy of your site.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

I increased PHP max_execution_time to 90, downgraded PHP to 7.2 and replaced all the Toolset plugin folders with fresh copies.

Now there is one Toolset error in the logged about a duplicate entry in the Maps location cache:
[02-Jul-2020 16:44:30 UTC] WordPress database error Duplicate entry '04970' for key 'PRIMARY' for query INSERT INTO wp_toolset_maps_address_cache ( `address_passed`, `address`, `point` ) VALUES ( '04970', 'Plantation of Sandy River, ME 04970, USA', ST_PointFromText('POINT(-70.620234 44.961813)') ) made by do_action('wp_ajax_nopriv_wpv_get_view_query_results'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPV_View_Post_Query->wpv_get_view_query_results, render_view, WP_Views->render_view_ex, WP_Views->render_view, wpv_filter_get_posts, apply_filters('wpv_filter_query'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, Toolset_Maps_Views_Distance_Order->order_posts_in_sql, Toolset_Maps_Views_Distance_Order->get_location_center_object, Toolset_Maps_Location_Factory::create_from_address, Toolset_Addon_Maps_Common::get_coordinates, Toolset_Addon_Maps_Common::get_coordinates_new, Toolset_Addon_Maps_Common::update_cached_coordinates

Is there an easy way to clear the address cache and re-seed it?

Minesh
Supporter

I can see you are using the MySQL version 5.5.5.

Can you please upgrade MySQL version to 5.6+ to get access to all maps features and make sure all Toolset Maps feature should work as expected.

Please check the following Doc for the minimum Toolset requirement and as listed minimum Toolset requirement for MySQL is 5.6:
=> https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/

This site is on MariaDB, not MySQL. It is on 10.2.32. Many hosting services are using MariaDB instead of MySQL these days so we don't really have a choice. I've asked the host if we can change to MySQL (I know there are some features that speed up maps in MySQL) and, if not, if we can upgrade to MariaDB 10.3. Waiting to hear back. Do you have a minimum version for MariaDB?

MariaDB 10.2, 10.3 and 10.4 are supposed to be compatible with MySQL 5.7 so not sure why it reports as 5.5 in the diagnostic info.

Minesh
Supporter

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database table wp_toolset_maps_address_cache***
What if you try to take back up of your database table "wp_toolset_maps_address_cache"

And then try to run the following SQL command:

REPAIR TABLE wp_toolset_maps_address_cache;

This should fix the issue. Please let me know how it goes.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.