Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Loop for archive shows blank

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Beda 3 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Anonymous

Tell us what you are trying to do? I try to build my properties archive

Is there any documentation that you are following? I use your online tutorials

Is there a similar example that we can see? ?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Julie,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I must apologize for the lengthy delay as our forums are closed on the weekends.

Could you provide me with a screenshot of the custom archive that you've built on the backend? I would like to see if everything has been setup correctly.

Thanks,
Shane

Anonymous
screencapture-parkagence-fr-wp-admin-admin-php-2020-03-23-16_15_46.png

Hi,
I answered your question 4 days ago, could you please tell me why it does not work anymore? I add once more the screenshot so that you can check if I made any mistake in parameters.
I'd really like to go on with this project.
Many thanks
Julie

Shane
Supporter

Hi Julie,

The problem is that your archive "Editeur de sortie" is missing this shortcode.
[wpv-layout-meta-html]

Once you add it your archive should show up again.

Thanks,
Shane

Anonymous
Capture d’écran 2020-03-27 à 17.58.43.png

Hi Shane
Thanks for this, I added the shortcode. Nevertheless, the page does not load. I join the scrrenshot so that you can see.
What do you suggest to solve this?
Many thanks
Julie

Shane
Supporter

Hi Juilie,

Thank you for the screenshot.

Based on that I see your site is quite possibly throwing an error 500. In this case I would recommend that you enable the wordpress debugging and visit the page again to see what error is being displayed.
hidden link

Once you have done this please let me know .

Thanks,
Shane

Anonymous

Hi Shane,
I am not a developer and therefore, I think that I am unable to use the debug methodology given on this site.
Do you have another solution to do so, like a plugin for instance?
Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Julie,

Unfortunately no I dont.

What you can do is to provide me with admin access as well as FTP access to the site so that I can have a more detailed look at the site to see what is happening here.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Julie,

Thank you for the credentials.

I tried using the FTP access but it doesn't seem to work.

Could you try it on your end and let me know if it works? Also could you send me a link to the page where you are experiencing the issue.

Thanks,
Shane

Anonymous
Capture d’écran 2020-03-30 à 17.06.40.png

Hi,
here is a screenshot of information provided by Ionos.
I hope it will work...
Thanks
Julie

Shane
Supporter

Hi Julie,

Unfortunately i'm not able to know what the password is from the screenshot.

Could you try sending the information again by placing them in the private fields. Also I need a link to the exact page where the issue is so that I can see what error is being generated.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Julie,

Thank you I was able to get onto the ftp of your site to check the debug logs.

I see some errors coming from a real estate plugin but i'm not seeing any real estate plugins active on your site.

Could you temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and try again to see if the blank page still appears? Once you have done this then you can re-enable your plugins one by one and check the page to see which plugin causes the page not to render anymore.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

Anonymous

Hi, so I did what you asked me and :
- none of the deactivations I did solved the problem
- when I reactivated my real estate plugin, I had a fatal error, leading to a 4 days of work to implement backups and my site is not working well anymore.
One year ago I tried to implement Toolset already, spent dozens of hours customizing it and finally had to drop it because of too numerous bugs.
Now for the second year in a row, something is not working well, could you please tell me what to do? Or shall I drop it again and never come back?
Regards

Shane
Supporter

Hi Julie,

I was checking on the site to see if I can have a look on the issue but it seems you've disabled all the plugins including our Types plugin.

Could you re-enable the Toolset plugins so that I can continue the investigation into what is causing this error.

Thanks,
Shane

Anonymous

Hi Shane,
I reactivate all plugins. Please never deactivate the WPL plugin, it crashed the website when it is reactivated...
I hope that you will find the solution.
Regards

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.