Skip Navigation

[Closed] Logo in header cause array error

This support ticket is created 7 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to: Install Avada with Toolset

I visited this URL: hidden link and after changing the logo to my own - The logo is not displaying

I expected to see: The logo

Instead, I got: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) - and when looking at the Logo in the header code - I get this - hidden link

So for some reason after activating layouts and loading the default layouts for avada, the array error appears

I can not test Currently the AVADA Theme as this theme I have at my disposal is to be honest, completely out of date.

Let me get a actual version first from our compatibility team, or, to expedite the process, send me a Site's Snapshot so I can quickly reproduce the problem locally.

If I get the Theme before you are ready with the Duplicator I will update you here, otherwise, please can you use the Private Form below to send me the Link to a shareable Folder in Google Drive or Dropbox so I can download the package?

Site's snapshots are quickly created by the free Plugin "Duplicator".

If you already know how Duplicator works
(http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/),
please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

★ Duplicator Instructions
hidden link
Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

❌ IMPORTANT ❌
Remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to login. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.

Thank you

OK; I received the Theme

It's not reproducible locally.

I installed Types, Views, Layouts and the Integration Plugin + Avada 3.8.8

I created the Default layouts and changed the Logo on my Theme Settings to a Custom image.

Everything is shown fine on the Front End

I also see it working on your end.

Did you solve the issue?

Toolset currently disabled the Debug Info.

I can see the error on your system.

I created a new page, and a new layout for it (Toolset Test Avada Logo Page & Layout and the Toolset Parent Layout as it's parent Layout)

I can properly insert the Theme Logo Cell which is set in Appearance > Theme Options > Logo with the proper Logo Cell for Avada, but it returns a Array, even if I use the parent theme (not the Child)

I suspect that's a Issue with the new Avada Version and will report it to our Developers.

Could you gently zip that theme and send it to me via Google Drive or Dropbox?

This way I can provide it for the needed tests.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The topic ‘[Closed] Logo in header cause array error’ is closed to new replies.