Skip Navigation

[Resolved] logo does not display when avada integration is

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ralph 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
AvadaIntegrationOff.PNG
AvadaIntegrationOn.PNG

I am trying to: use the Toolset Avada Integration

I visited this URL: divi.therenoscene.com

I expected to see: to see a logo, either default or uploaded

Instead, I got: a broken link that goes away when I deactivate the integration plugin

Hai

The same Issue for Genesis and Divi integration as well.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

I created a test site with the Avada theme and the Avada Toolset integration plugin and didn't experience any problems viewing either the default logo or an uploaded custom logo, whether the integration plugin was active or not.

Can you confirm which versions of the theme and plugin you are using? And your WordPress version is up-to-date at 4.5.2?

If you are experiencing the same issue with the other integration plugins I suspect another plugin is creating a conflict, otherwise there may be a server issue.

Can you please deactivate all plugins except for the integration plugin, you shouldn't need anything else active just to test the logo. Use the Avada options page to set your logo and confirm whether or not it is visible on the front end.

If so, reactivate your plugins one-by-one, testing each time, until you establish the source of the conflict.

If not, can you in your browser console inspect the logo (or broken image) to verify what the src is for each?

Let me know how the testing goes.

Problem was fixed with the most recent Layout Avada integration version

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.