Skip Navigation

[Resolved] logo appears in the middle but only for two pages using views to show products

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to: move the logo to the far left like the other pages on the site

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: problem pages are: hidden link and hidden link

I expected to see: I am also using toolset for the layout on hidden link I would like the logo to appear at the far left for all

Instead, I got: logo in middle over menu items

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 12.23.20.png

Hi Veronica

It seems like on the problem pages you are adding custom CSS which is very broad, applying text-align: center to *all* divs.

You need to be more specific with your CSS selectors. I'm not sure what you are targeting, but that's the issue.

I was targeting the product image, title, time and cost... before the products were aligning weirdly and support said I need to use that to make them align center. Is there something else I should be using?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The problem with the CSS you added is that it applies to every div on the page.

You need to be more specific with the CSS to target only the things you need to.

If you had another section in particular that required centering you might add a class to the containing div (or use an existing class) and specifically apply centering to that div, e.g.

<div class="centered">
    Some content
</div>

... could be targeted with the CSS

.centered {
    text-align: center;
}
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.