Skip Navigation

[Closed] Login Twice

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
2020-05-08.png

On the login page I have the following
[wpv-login-form redirect_url="hidden link" allow_remember="true" remember_default="true"] it works great.

When a member successfully logs in it takes them to hidden link to log in again for wordpress. I do not want them to log in twice, but want them to go directly to their account page. Could you please help me figure this out.

What is the link to your site? hidden link here is the link to the login page hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Welcome to Toolset support and I'd be happy to assist.

I've performed some tests on my website, but couldn't reproduce this behavior of redirection to WordPress' default login page.

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one-by-one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, I'll need to see exactly how these pages and the login form are configured in the admin area, in order to reproduce this on a test website.

Please let me know how it goes and I've set your next reply as private so that you can share temporary admin login details.

Note: Though no changes will be made on your website, please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Login Twice’ is closed to new replies.