Skip Navigation

[Closed] LiteSpeeD Combine JS makes conflict with Toolset Views

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
LiteSpeed Combine JS makes conflict with Toolset Views
Accordion of this view stops working.
So please how to avoid this.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This smells like a compatibility issue. Before I can escalate it to our 2nd Tier, we'll need to reproduce the issue on a clean install. I created a new site and I would like you to install the plugin and create a minimal example to demonstrate this issue.
If the issue is reproduced, I'll escalate the ticket to our 2nd Tier for a second analysis before involving our developers.
You can login to the test site with the following link hidden link

Hi Jamal ,

i tried to replicate it however it need to replicate my whole site which is non sense is there another way of checking this issue like logs,access,...

Regards,

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

I think that these issues happen for styles and Javascript that are added to views and content templates. So, I imaging, that you can reproduce this issue by creating a view or a content template that also has a custom CSS and Javascript code(example: the accordion).

Please try again, and If you can't reproduce the issue, we can work with a copy of your website.

The topic ‘[Closed] LiteSpeeD Combine JS makes conflict with Toolset Views’ is closed to new replies.