Skip Navigation

[Resolved] list of layouts not showing up in WordPress 4.5.1

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The issue here is that the layouts that the customer has previously created suddenly disappears and does not show up.

Solution:

In this particular case there was a conflict between Our Plugin and another. The customer disabled the plugin and his layouts started showing again.

Issues like these the standard go to procedure is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check to see if the issue has been resolved.

If it has then you can enable the plugins one by one until the issue occurs again. This way we can know which plugin is causing the issue.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by albertO-2 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 2.00.03 PM.png

I am trying to view the list of layouts I have created

I expected to see the lists of layouts I have created , this error started after I upgraded to my websites to WordPress 4.5.1

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Let me see how best I can assist you with this 🙂

What I would like for you to do for me as a test is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check again to see if you are seeing your layouts show up.

After you have done that please let me know, because we may be dealing with some form of conflict.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks Shane; The issues is due to the 'Google Maps Veebiekspert' plugin.

The issue has resurrected! I deactivated all plugins and had only the Layout plugin active. Still the list of layouts I have created do not show up.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.