Skip Navigation

[Resolved] List of layouts does not appear on the backend

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by kasperT 7 years, 11 months ago.

Author
screenshot.jpg

I am trying to: Edit a layout

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: a list of layouts

Instead, I got: a blank list. I see the headers for the columns, but list of layouts does not appear.

By deactivating all of the other plugins, I was able to get the layouts to display again.

While the list now appears, I am now not able to edit any of the layouts.

I'm having the same problem here. It's market as resolved, but where is the solution?

I'm having the same experience after updating all WP Types, Views, Layouts to latest versions. I see the layouts list, but cannot modify any. I get a 504 Gateway Timeout Error.

[UPDATE]

It looks like there is an issue when the domain of the website under the Toolset Sites list is different from the domain of when you log into wordpress.

For example, I started development using the domain XYZ.domain.com but then moved it to production under ABC.domain.com.

It appears there is some call-back from the wordpress admin interface and the Toolset account. Since the domain of the register key was different from the domain I was currently logged in under, layout editing timed-out.

When I logged into my wordpress admin area under the original dev domain, layout editting resumed to work.

Layouts-list-empty.png

I am experiencing the same thing, and the "Add new layout" button don't work.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.