Skip Navigation

[Resolved] List of category

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
CATEGORY_LIS_ERROR.png

Hi,

I'm tring to create a view for display taxonomy term and it's description.

I create a view for taxonomy and display it and put into a page.

But the result of page show me, for some category, a duplicate term.
Why?
How can I solve it?

thanks fulvio

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Fulvio,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. Please share your Debug Information with us so we can see it? I have enabled debug info box for your next reply:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Please try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins (except Toolset related) and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

If still issue persists, please provide temporary access WP-Admin Login and FTP login info to your site. Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please add the Link to the page where I can see the issue.

Thank you

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

This is not possible with built-in features of Toolset, I am trying to achieve this using some custom coding. I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Dear Norman,

thanks for your reply.
If I understand well I have to wait for your instruction and I can reactivate all my Plugin.
is it correct?
fulvio

Noman
Supporter

Hello Fulvio,

I have checked your site and found that MemberPress plugin conflicts with Toolset. When I deactivated MemberPress Basic plugin then there is no duplicated category terms:
hidden link

I would suggest to please contact that MemberPress Basic plugin author and ask them to check. Thank you for your understanding.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.