Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Linking a custom post to related user parent posts

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to have it where a users after registering, then they create their company after which they add their hosting products to a custom post, this has two relationships company and country.

I am using CRED to create the hosting products but in the Add/Update form I need to populate the company with the users company and country that is linked to company

I have the user registration, company forms and custom post all setup i just can't get the above to work. I tried to use this of another post in the forum but it didn't seem to work. I think I may be missing something

[cred-generic-field field="_wpcf_belongs_country_id" type="hidden" class=""]
					{
					"required":0,
					"validate_format":0,
					"persist":1,
					"default":"[wpv-post-id id='$country']"
					}
				[/cred-generic-field]
              	[cred-generic-field field="_wpcf_belongs_companies_id" type="hidden" class=""]
					{
					"required":0,
					"validate_format":0,
					"persist":1,
					"default":"[wpv-post-id id='$companies]'"
					}
				[/cred-generic-field]

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I see you created ticket using Types community forum even though you have valid Toolset subscription. Types community forum is used to report only Types plugin issue which is free.

To avail Toolset pro plugin support, Could you please open a ticket in "Toolset Professional Support" forum.
=> https://toolset.com/forums/forum/support-2/

Thanks I have added it now

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok thank you. You may close this ticket now.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.