Skip Navigation

[Resolved] link field image does not work

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Relato_ES 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
ling imagen.PNG

I am building a business directory website.
I want to show buttons that lead to the web and company networks.
I put image and link based on custom fields but the image link does not work (see screenshot)

hidden link

toolset is making me desperate

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is known issue and will be addressed with the next Toolset Blocks/Views release.

I do have the related ticket you open with me:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/campo-url-boton-social-media/?log=view_ticket

I will follow up you on the above ticket as soon as we publish the hotfix Blocks/Views release. Please hold on for further update and you are welcome to close this ticket.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I would like to inform you that Toolset Blocks 1.4.1 is published that contains the fix for this issue.

Can you please update Toolset Blocks plugin and try to resolve your issue. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello there. You can also update from the Toolset Installer in Plugins->Add New->Commercial(tab) /wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=commercial

If you don't see the latest update, use the "Check for updates" button. hidden link

mal enlace.PNG

Now it is worse !!

The link does not work neither in the image nor in the label

I am using an image block

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

The existing image block in the loop is somehow corrupt. I added another Image and configure it to take the post's logo and use it's Instagram URL, but it did not work. I noticed that the first post in the view does not have an Instagram URL, so I configured the image link again on the website field and it worked. hidden link

Regarding the caption, it won't be a link. And that's how the image block works. If you want to build a link out of it, you will need to add some custom Javascript code to do it. Let me know if you need assistance with that.

I hope this helps. I'll let you work on the view, and I'll remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.