Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layouts Plugin Breaking Customizr Theme Options

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by LiamH4958 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
customizr_menu.jpg

Have just done a fresh install of WordPress and added the Customizr theme along with the Toolset plugins, unfortunately activating Layouts seems to break the customisation settings for the theme - the drop down menus allowing you to set font group, colours etc. no longer work.

Neither Firefox or IE seem to be showing any scripting errors.

Attached is a screen grab showing one of the effected menus working when Layouts is disabled,

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Liam

I set up a test site and can confirm the issue. The select options for the different fonts are all present in the markup, but it is not possible to open the dropdown.

I have escalated this to our compatibility team to address the problem and produce a fix, and I'll update you as soon as I have anything to report.

Thanks for your patience.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Liam

A quick update to let you know that this issue has been fixed in Layouts 2.0, which is currently under testing and is expected to be published soon.

I'll let you know when it is.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Liam

We have today published updates to most of our plugins, including Layouts 2.0, which should resolve this issue.

Can you update and if you still experience problems let me know, thanks.

Hi,

All working, thanks for sorting it - probably not a huge bug in the grand scheme of things but saves me having to deactivate the plugin just to try new fonts out lol.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.