Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layouts are displaying inside "Default" Page Template with Sidebar

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'd like to embed my Layout inside my Beaver Builder theme's full-width page template "Default" rather than the "Sidebar" page template, which has a sidebar.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Full-width page I created on the same site and set to display using the "Default" Page Template that has no sidebar -
hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link
This is the Archive Layout I'm having the issue with. It was created for a custom post type. The loop item content template for the Archive Layout was edited with the Beaver Builder Page Builder, but I don't think that would make a difference.

Summary -
I just need to know how to switch to the "Default" Page Template rather than the "Sidebar" template.

Thanks!
Ryan

Dear Ryan,

By default, the Layouts plugin will only works in the WordPress content area, if you want display a page in "Default" Page Template, you will need to customize the page template file as "Default" Page, without the "sidebar", in your case, the URL you mentioned above:
hidden link
It is a wordpress page, page ID "69", you can find and edit this page, assign it to "Default" Page template, and test again.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.