Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layouts and Views are no more in the Toolset updates screen

This support ticket is created 3 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
toolset-plugin-updates.png

Hi, I was updating the plugins and I noticed that Layouts and Views are no more between the updates, is this right? They no longer appear in the available updates window (see attachment), the only plugin marked with "new update available" (among those that this website uses) is Types. Is there an upcoming release of an update for Layouts and Views? Or are they going to be discontinued?

Sorry if this is not a real support request but we have many sites built with Layouts and Views, if you stop updating them it would be a big problem for us.

Thanks,
Nicola

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Nicola,

Thank you for getting in touch.

No need for concern as this was removed by our development team as Views is being rebranded as our Toolset Blocks plugin.

It should be noted that Views and Blocks are the Exact same plugin with only the Block editor enabled by default in Blocks.

You can still perform manual updates of the Views plugin by downloading the updates from the legacy section.
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#legacy-plugins

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.