Skip Navigation

[Closed] Layouts

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.15 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hello!

I'm using Toolset Layouts to design a single page. When I update that page in the default WordPress editor it breaks the layout that is created with Toolset. The solution to this problem is to open the page in the layout editor and save it without making any changes, but this isn't a really user friendly solution for my client.

What can I do to solve this?

Thanks!
Tim

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tim,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would like to confirm that this issue is not related to a plugin conflict.

If you haven't already done so I would recommend that you temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and try again to see if the issue still remains.

If it doesn't then you can enable your plugins one by one to see which plugin triggers the issue again.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Layouts’ is closed to new replies.