Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layout displays nothing – no layouts found

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Pacific/Pago_Pago (GMT-11:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by matteoF 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Riccardo Strobbia.

Author

After last update I've problem in backend: Layout doesn't display the table body with my layouts, only thead and tfoot. Furthermore in browser console I get 2 errors about 2 javascript:
/wp-content/plugins/layouts/resources/js/ddl-individual-assignment-manager.js
/wp-content/plugins/layouts/inc/gui/listing/js/main.js

Errors are both TypeError: wp.hooks is undefined

wp.hooks.doAction('ddl-wpml-language-switcher-build', $);
wp.hooks.addAction('ddl-reload-post-list-by-language', self.handle_language_relo...

Dear Matteo,

table display problem in listing page is related to Javascript Type Errors you mentioned: those errors are blocking and the table renders through JS Templates, thus JS errors prevent completely the JS to work properly and display the table.

What is quite strange is that you have these errors after last update, since "wp.hooks.*" has been removed and namespaced as "Toolset.hooks.*": so it is correct that "wp.hooks.*" is not defined anymore, but it is quite strange you have occurrences of it in those files.

I've personally checked and there are no left behind in any file, so I suspect 2 possible causes/solutions:

- the update didn't go 100% well and some files hasn't been updated;
OR
- this is simply a cache problem, the browser has those 2 files cached and it throws the Type error.

So please check those 2 files:

/wp-content/plugins/layouts/resources/js/ddl-individual-assignment-manager.js
/wp-content/plugins/layouts/inc/gui/listing/js/main.js

for "wp.hooks.*" occurences, if you have them reload Layouts 1.7 files and try again - 1.7 doesn't have a single occurrence of that namespace.

If you can't find anything please perform a hard cleaning of the cache - depending on the browser you're using there are a couple of different methods to achieve that.

Hope this helps,
Riccardo

It works fine after updating all plugins and cleaning hard the cache

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.