Skip Navigation

[Resolved] woocommerce product archive page doesn’t show all products

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
woocommerce product archive page doesn't show all products

Solution:
WooCommerce 3.3 introduces some changes in its API, which require, for example, that a theme declares compatibility in order to do something right. That includes, for example, a legacy way of managing their own product and taxonomy archives, and the product single page.

To do that, please add this line to your active theme:
add_theme_support( 'woocommerce' );

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 93 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by wabw media group 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

also just want to point out i can revert the site back to working by changing back to woocommerce 3.2.6 and wc views 2.7.3 on each and every site.

Mohammed? Any new developments?

HI,

I sorry for the late response. Somehow I missed the email notification.
I'm reading your messages now and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks.

ok was wondering what had happened. noticed Adriano is added as well now.

HI,

Good news, at least I can see the issue now.

Thanks for the detailed information. I reported this and handled it to be escalated to the development team directly adding the issue with high priority as it's waiting for a long time already.

In all cases (If the issue is from our side or not) I will share with you the details and the decisions made for this.

Currently, I'm uploading my copy of your website for the devs to check.

Please keep watching this ticket and I will notify you once I get any updates.

And please accept my apologies for any inconvenience. and consider that this is a very confusing issue.
Me, Beda and Shane worked on very intensively and they helped me a lot to figure out it.

Thanks.

no problem. I just hope it can be resolved.

Hi,

I got the developer reply. it contains a lot of technical details.

The very summary is: WooCommerce 3.3 introduces some changes in its API, which require, for example, that a theme declares compatibility in order to do something right. That includes, for example, a legacy way of managing their own product and taxonomy archives, and the product single page.

To do that, please add this line to your active theme:
add_theme_support( 'woocommerce' );

I tested it and I was able to see the products on the category archive page. Please test that and let me know if it works with you.

Thanks.

seems to work.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.