Skip Navigation

[Resolved] woocommerce product archive page doesn’t show all products

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
woocommerce product archive page doesn't show all products

Solution:
WooCommerce 3.3 introduces some changes in its API, which require, for example, that a theme declares compatibility in order to do something right. That includes, for example, a legacy way of managing their own product and taxonomy archives, and the product single page.

To do that, please add this line to your active theme:
add_theme_support( 'woocommerce' );

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.53 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 93 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by wabw media group 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

yes. the problem wont happen until you update woocommerce and wc views to most current version

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 12.13.56 PM.png

Hello,

I've updated woocommerce and woocommerce views and i'm not seeing any difference in the shop pages.

latest version of wordpress?

on a live site if i upgrade this it will break.

if you send me a private link i can give you another site that it happens on to see if you can duplicate it

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Here's what you can do for me.

Replicate the issue on another small live site. Provide me with the login for that site so I can make a duplicator package.

Once I've gotten the duplicator package you can restore the site to its previous state and i'll test it from there.

It seems that it may be due to php 5.6 but I need to confirm this from your next duplicator package.

Thanks,
Shane

Important to know that this site was working on older version woocommerce and wcviews plugings up to the point of update.

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

I'm a bit confused because I checked the shop page here hidden link

It seems to be working fine , perhaps i'm missing something.

Thanks,
Shane

you are seeing categories and they are not displaying correctly. probably need to reset it back so you can see how it looks when it is working. let me know when you have your copy and ill restore so you can see what you are clearly missing

hidden link

wrong.jpg

show me on here where the 5 products it found are displayed
hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Let me grab the duplicator first

hows it coming? we still have live site down so need to get restored

Shane
Supporter

I just finish getting the backup.

You can restore it now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.