Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issue with Fields on Product Template

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.22 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by GinaM9227 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Toolset2.jpg
toolset.jpg

I am trying to: My website uses a multivendor marketplace plugin so that Users can upload products.

I created a single Product Template using Toolset, included in the template were extra fields called Product Extra.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: This is on the back end. See attached back end screenshots from the User's back end where the Product Extra cannot be edited and screenshot from the platform admin back end where the fields can be edited.

I expected to see: The User being able to edit the Product extra field.

Instead, I got: Only the platform can edit the product field. This is strange because this feature was working before and stopped working. It seems to only been affecting the Product Extra fields.

How can I fix it so that the Users can edit the Product Extra fields again?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Gina,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Its quite possible that there could be a plugin that is conflicting and setting the fields to read only.

If so then I would recommend disabling the non-toolset plugins and checking again. Also if the fields still are not editable please disable the access plugin and check again as well.

Please let me know the results of these quick tests.

Thanks,
Shane

I have already done this the last time. I let the issue close because working with you is exhausting. Please I would like to be assigned to another supporter

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Gina,

Unfortunately, I'm the only supporter whose working on this timezone today.

The next available person will be on Monday.

If you're ok with that then I can re-assign on Monday, if not then you can provide me with admin access to the site so that I can take a look at this more closely for you.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.