Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issue with cred form

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author
cred form.png

I am trying to: adding a custom field in Toolset > custom fields > Groep voor eigendommen te koop
Adding "type eigendom" I get the attached error message?

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 10.36.47 PM.png

Hi, it looks like there is a problem with the "type eigendom" field. It is no longer visible in the Form builder. It seems to be stuck somehow, but it is not clear how this happened. If you go to Toolset > Custom Fields > Post Field Control, you can see that this field is not part of any current field group (screenshot attached).

If you go to Toolset > Custom Fields > Post Fields tab, you can see there are two field groups assigned to the Eigendom post type:
- Groep voor eigendommen te huur
- Groep voor eigendommen te koop

The "type eigendom" field does not seem to exist in either of these field groups. So, you can't add it to a Form because it no longer exists in any current field group.

Maybe it was assigned to a field group that was deleted somehow? Or maybe it was disconnected from its original field group somehow? Or maybe something else happened that I can't predict. It's hard for me to say without knowing more about the history of the site. If you want to restore the field, you can try this process:
- Go to Post Field Control
- Edit the field
- Assign it to one of the existing Field Groups Groep voor eigendommen te huur or Groep voor eigendommen te koop
- Check the Form again on the front-end of the site, and see if the error message is still shown.
- You may need to edit the Form and replace the field using the drag-and-drop Form builder.

Let me know if you are able to restore the field in this manner, or if the problem is unresolved.

The issue is resolved

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.