Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issue with chat support

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by andreasP-4 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hello, guys.

I tried opening a ticket earlier today but instead got directed to a support hat with Waqar.
I explained my issues there and it was taking a bit to receive an answer, so I closed the page because I had to leave the office. Now I am checking and I don't seem to be able to find the ticket or any sign of the chat.
Is the support from this still ongoing or do I need to re submit the issues? Just wondering.

Thank you!
Andreas

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

It seems that chat was started using a different Toolset account.
( ref: https://toolset.com/forums/users/andreass-5/ )

The converted support ticket is at:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/relationships-after-changing-wpml-primary-language/

You're welcome to mark this ticket as resolved and share any follow-up questions through that original thread.

regards,
Waqar

Hello, Waqar! Thank you for getting back.

Unfortunately that is not my issue, and the text on the ticket you linked is not what I wrote in the chat 🙂

Please advice on how to proceed.

Thank you again!
Andreas

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Andreas,

I'm sorry about the confusion as that was the only chat ticket I could find from that date.

You're welcome to share the details about the issue here again and I'll do my best to guide you accordingly.

regards,
Waqar

front2.JPG
front1.JPG
back2.JPG
back1.JPG

Hello, Waqar.

Sorry for the delayed answer once again!

So, my issues are 2. In both, I see the design as I want it in the back-end, but on the front-end the design is different. As you will see in the attached images:

1. The buttons under the images should be semi-transparent with a hover effect. In the front-end the button becomes grey. The first time you load the page it might show with transparency but after some page reloads, the transparency is gone.

2. The red button should be directly under the image slider, with a small distance, but on the front-end the distance becomes huge.

If you need admin access or if something is not explained properly, please let me know.

Thank you so much in advance!
Andreas

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for writing back and for sharing the screenshots.

To troubleshoot these points, I'll need to see how these blocks are set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details along with the link to the page(s) where these blocks can be seen?

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for waiting and for sharing the admin access.

1. I noticed that your website is using a third-party caching plugin "SG Optimizer". It is generally not recommended to use more than 1 caching solution as it can result in unexpected results.

I've disabled the "Cache View" option from the view's settings and the button styles are now loading correctly, even on multiple refreshes/reloads.
( screenshot: hidden link )

2. The extra space below the slider is the result of how the Jetpack plugin loads the images dynamically.

To overcome this, you can include some custom script in the "Template for Fonts" content template's "JS editor":
( screenshot: hidden link )

jQuery(window).on('load resize', function () {
    var tHeight = jQuery('.glide__slide.glide__slide--active img').height();

jQuery('ul.glide__slides').height(tHeight);

});

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

Thank you so much once again, Waqar!
Both issues are resolved now!
Million thanks 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.