Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issue using the new Divi 4.0 Theme Builder

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Francesco,

Not sure how they handle fix like this, However our team has noted that the issue has been resolved with divi so divi needs to provide the update to their theme to fix it.

Would you mind contacting them to see when this fix will be available or if they can provide you with the beta?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
yes, I have contacted the Elegant Themes support and I have asked them if they can send me the last beta version of Divi, and they reply to me that Divi doesn't have beta versions...

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

Then it seems that they will publish the update as an official update.

Unfortunately there is nothing that we here at toolset can do about this but you will need to wait until divi publishes the update in order for this issue to be fixed.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
the Divi update comes out and I have updated it in my network but the issues I have are not solved... sigh!!!

Hi Shane,

I also have to confirm that the issue with conditionals is not working after Divi 4.0.6 update.

New threads created by Shane and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-issue-using-the-new-divi-4-0-theme-builder/

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

I was able to confirm this issue and have made a report to our 2nd tier supporters for further debugging.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

Could you try your conditional codes like this ?

{!{wpv-conditional if="( '{!{types field='single-line' id='$current_page'}!}{!{/types}!}' eq '' )" }!}
Single line is empty
{!{/wpv-conditional}!}

Unfortunately this will only work for our types shortcodes and custom shortcodes are not supported under this.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.