Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Is toolset can work with Ultimate Member plugin?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sarunJ 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I use ultimate member plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-member/) to create user profile.

It's possible to create custom field with views (user field or post field)
and bring it to Ultimate Member plugin?

( I need to bring address+map from views to ultimate member plugin.)

Hi, I'm not really familiar with the Ultimate Member plugin, so I just downloaded it to try this out. At first glance, it appears that they have their own custom field system integrated into their registration forms, so out of the box I don't see a way to connect those registration form inputs to Types custom address fields. This will likely require some custom code solution, based on the Ultimate Member form submission API (I'm not sure if this is available, you would need to ask their support team).

On the user profile page automatically generated by UM, I don't see any way to customize the content displayed. I may just be overlooking it, so you would need to do some more research. If it's possible to modify the content shown on the User Profile page, you could use Types field shortcodes to display information from a User's profile on the User Profile page, or our Types field API. More information about that here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/customizing-sites-using-php/functions/#address
Click the orange "+ More" button to show some examples of shortcodes and PHP solutions.

Let me know if you're able to use an Ultimate Member API to interact with their registration form submissions, or if you can find out more about customizing the User Profile page, and I'll take another look.

Thanks for your reply.
I will try another way.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.