Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Is there a way to clone View using Blocks?

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.09 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by francescoG-3 2 years, 11 months ago.

Author

Hi,
is there a way to clone a View inside a Content Template using Blocks?

Well, I need to clone View to set the single View for a specific CPT that I have created. I have 10 CPTs, and I need to create 10 Custom Template and inside a View, but in every Custom template, the View is similar but refer to a different CPT.
I have tried to clone the Custom Template but inside the View is not cloned and if I make a change into the View the same change is present in all Views inside the Custom Templates...
The Custom Templates and the Views have the same settings defer only for the Content inside the View, that contains a specific Form for every CPTs and the Content Selection and in Loop Template the "Item not found", but all other settings are the same and I don't want to make the same work for all single Content Template and View...

Can you help me or it is not possible to clone the View using Blocks for now?

Thank you

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.