Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Is there a way to add a condition to the columns or to these areas so that if they have no content to display

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Setup conditional blocks within Blocks editor.

Solution:

You can try with the Toolset Conditional block, setup the conditions and display what you want, see our document:

Relevant Documentation:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/using-toolset-conditional-block/

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lucaP-14 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Also, I added some conditions so that all the fields (except the ones in the first row) only show if the field is not empty. It's working well, but as you can see in the example, the fourth row (Allegato 3) is not displaying anything, which is correct, but the background coloured row is still showing on the front end with no content.. of course. Is there a way to add a condition to the columns or to these areas so that if they have no content to display, they also don't show any background?
There will be more "rows" like these, even up to 10-12, so it wouldn't be nice to have them on the frontend with no content..

Thanks again

Hello,

Please elaborate the questions with more details:

Is there a way to add a condition to the columns or to these areas so that if they have no content to display, they also don't show any background?

I assume we are talking about the single "bando" post in front-end:
hidden link

Are we talking about the blank row below "Allegato 2"?
Are you going to hide this blank row?

I assume we are talking about the single "bando" post in front-end:
hidden link
Yes, that's the example I'm using
Are we talking about the blank row below "Allegato 2"?
Yes, there is a grey row because the field "Allegato 3" is empty. I created a condition so that whenever the field is empty, it doesn't show in the forntend, but I would like the grey row not to show either. Am I making sense?

You can try with the Toolset Conditional block, setup the conditions and display what you want, see our document:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/using-toolset-conditional-block/

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.