Skip Navigation

[Resolved] integration with woocommerce powerpack

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: I need to know if I use Layouts to customize a woocommerce site using Storefront theme, am I going to be able to modify the style using Storefront Powerpack plugin? Is there another way you can advise me to do this? Thanks.

I visited this URL: https://woocommerce.com/products/storefront-powerpack/

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

am I going to be able to modify the style using Storefront Powerpack plugin?
Hi, we don't currently have a tight integration between Layouts and Storefront or the PowerPack plugin. Both seem to offer the ability to design the entire structure of a site. I'm afraid that you won't be able to use both together effectively, but I haven't done any work with that plugin specifically so I can't know for sure. If you have a copy, I'd be glad to take a look.

Is there another way you can advise me to do this?
It depends on what styles you want to modify. You can use the Layouts editor to modify the structure of a page, create Bootstrap rows and columns, add and remove content and widgets, define hierarchical layouts, etc. With Powerpack you use the Theme Customizer screen to do most of this, but with Layouts you would use the Layout editor. Are there specific features of Powerpack that you would like to see replicated in Layouts? Can you give me any more detail about what you would like to accomplish?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.