Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Insert shortcodes in php?

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Jaime Nunez 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Ahmed Hussein.

Author

I am trying to: Create a Views Content Template and use it in a php template

I know I can use Toolset Layouts to do that, but I've a problem with Layouts and Divi theme integration and I had to deactivate the Layouts plugin.

- Divi Header modified by Layouts (secondary nav not present, theme options not working, etc...)
- Divi Footer: Totally missed

Now the only way to create a custom template is to modify a Divi php template.

Is there any way to insert in a php page the shortcodes I have created with Views?.

I mean something like <?php eco_views_shortcode ( 'views-shortcode-name' ) ?>

Thanks...

The question is this one:

Is there any way to insert in a php page the shortcodes I have created with Views?.

I mean something like

<?php eco_views_shortcode ( 'views-shortcode-name' ) ?>

Thanks...

No problem, this is exactly what I was looking for.

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-api/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.