Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Input groups in CRED?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.44 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasS-11 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shane.

Author

Hi.

I want to make a custom order form for my visitors to be able to order different items.

My form is "divided" in 2 sections (same form) - 1 is the item you order, 2 is the personal information.

I have 4 fields in Order box. i want the user to be able to "Add new" order box on click of the link below.

The bottom fields should remain as is..

Please check this screenshot: hidden link to get a better understanding about what i am trying to do..

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for contacting us.

Unfortunately this not something that can be achieved by using our default functionality of our Cred plugin.

In order to do this you will need to extend the functionality of CRED.

Currently such custom development is out of the scope of our support forum.

What i do recommend however is that you get in touch with our custom development team here : hidden link

If this is something that is possible they should be able to get this done for you.

Thanks

Hi Shane.

Thanks for your reply.

Well thats bad news. I'll try to get in touch with the dev team and see if we can figure something out.