Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Inhalt

This support ticket is created 5 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

Where is the content?

Hello, can you try these troubleshooting steps first?
- Go to wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks and re-save your permalink structure.
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Views.
- Activate a default theme like Twenty Nineteen.
- Is the content showing as expected? If so, reactivate your theme and other plugins, one by one, until the problem returns. Let me know what you find out.
- If the content is not showing as expected, please turn on server logs to see if any backend errors are being generated. If you're not familiar with server logs, I can show you how to temporarily activate them. Go in your wp-config.php file and look for

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Then add these lines, just before it says 'stop editing here':

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');

Then refresh the homepage. If any server-side errors are generated, this will create an error_log.txt file in your site's root directory. Please send me its contents, then you can revert the changes in wp-config.php.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.