Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Infinity loop

This support ticket is created 8 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by deanL 8 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Can you try load this page couple of times:
hidden link

6 out of 10 times, the page will timeout and failed to load properly. If you check the code output you will see some div got duplicate multiple times. Those are the rows that contain view codes.

The view codes are meant to display random post from selected categories.

I'll be happy to let you access the backend to take a look the code if need be.

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

While I can see the not completely loaded page sometimes, I can't see the duplicated HTML in the console.

I am probably missing something.
Could you attach a screenshot of that?

Do you use a Cache software on that Site, or WP Engine?

I also will enable a private answer for the Access Details.

Please can you add the URL's to the View in question and ensure a Full Database and FTP Backup?

Thank you

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This is Minesh here and I will help you with your issue.

Could you please send me FTP access details as well as I would like to debug it further.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I've activated error log on your install by adding following lines of code to wp-config.php file.

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');

When I see error_log I can see following errors on your logs that is related to your theme as well as memory.

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in wp-content/themes/BFT2/functions.php on line 185
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 310378496 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/toolset/toolset-common/wplogger.php on line 162

1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as with the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

2)
You should also try to increase your server memory limit to 512MB.

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

Shane
Supporter

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dean,

I'm filling in temporarily for Beda.

Thank you for providing us with the credentials to the FTP.

I was able to see a few errors being generated on the website. What I would recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all your Non-Toolset plugins and let me know if your page loads completely.

This is just a test to see if your page will load in its entirety with the other plugins disabled.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks guys.

I have tried disabling plugin — no help.
I have increased memory to 512M — no help.

When I removed the view shortcode from the page, the page loaded like a charm. In the interest of getting the site ready to go live on Monday, I have to resort to use another solution for now.

We'll probably revisit this issue again later when I have some free time.

Thanks for your attempt.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.