Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Infinite Scrolling Breaks on WP 4.6

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by George 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
error.jpg

I am on the Genesis theme with a fairly heavy site. After updating from 4.5.3 to 4.6 on two of our test sites, views with infinite scroll stopped working, giving a "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined is undefined" error on one site, and "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined" on another more outdated version of our site. After seeing this, I updated one of our sites to the newest version of Views, but the error remained. I then tried to go back to WP 4.5.3 by replacing wp-includes and wp-admin, but the error is still there for some reason.

error2.jpg

Sorry, one of the errors should be Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'orderby' of undefined

Sorry! This issue resolves after updating Layouts & Maps to it's latest version. Not sure why

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.