Skip Navigation

[Closed] Infinite scroll resets form IDs

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.93 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 3 years, 6 months ago.

Author

I am trying to: use infinite scroll with cred forms

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: form IDs should show unique IDs as more are loaded

Instead, I got: form IDs reset once a new page of items loads breaking all forms.

This is a follow-up to a message that was recently posted by another user:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-forms-with-same-id-in-a-view-with-infinite-scroll/

This bug fix is essential to my site launching. I am willing to pay for it's fix.

thank you

marc

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The issue is already escalated to our developers and is on the development board for the current dev cycle which is focused on bug fixes.

It may be a few weeks before the updates are published, I can't give a date at the moment.

For the time being you can use an alternate form of pagination in place of infinite scroll.

The topic ‘[Closed] Infinite scroll resets form IDs’ is closed to new replies.