Skip Navigation

[Closed] In Multiple taxonomy filters doesn't works

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I have mixed taxonomy urls like

1° Taxonomy -> eventi
2° Taxonomy -> citta

I combined this urls like this:
hidden link

I have added filters to the Eventi Archive, when i choose the filters it works, and the view is able to filter by
- filters
- 1 Eventi taxonomy
- 2 Citta taxonomy

but when i deselect the filter it just filter by the Eventi taxonomy
it add a parameter ?wpv_view_count=542 I think it depends on this

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I am not sure to fully understand the issue that you are encountering. Can you elaborate more on the issue?
Can you explain what do you mean by "when i deselect the filter it just filter by the Eventi taxonomy"? Can you add a screenshot to demonstrate that?
You may also want to allow me temporary access to your admin area in order to check this closely. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Keep in mind that the archive template will need to have filters defined to be able to filter on them. Usually, when you add a filter field, it automatically adds the underlying filter to the archive.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Thank you for your feedback, but the credentials are not working for me. Can you double-check them and make sure they are working? You can, then, update your previous reply with the correct ones.

From what I understand so far, you want to filter a taxonomy archive with another taxonomy term, right?
So, on the following page, you expect to get posts that are both assigned to the taxonomy "eventi" with the term "eventi-aziendali" and to the taxonomy "citta" with the term "roma", right?

The topic ‘[Closed] In Multiple taxonomy filters doesn't works’ is closed to new replies.