Skip Navigation

[Closed] Images in tempate do not retain the dynamic link assigned

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.22 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I am trying to: Working with a template and add hyper links to dynamic images

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
Use password skidazzle2020!

I expected to see: Please scroll down to where you see 9 images. All images are hyperllinked to the the same URL as the blue buttons below each image. However, you will notice that only the hypelinks on the first 3 images work. The rest are missing. I'm sure I have everything assigned correctly in the template, but you are free to look for yourself. I can seen access through a private link if you have one.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

I can see on your link in the source code that the first images have the markup for a link, but it's missing from the rest.

I think we'll need access to look at how you set it up.

Let me mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

This is output by a Content Template for exhibitor posts, yes?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello,

I marked your next reply as private to let you share credentials safely. Please note that your CloudWays app is not reachable.
** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

The topic ‘[Closed] Images in tempate do not retain the dynamic link assigned’ is closed to new replies.