Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Images in backend are displaying very large.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Schermafbeelding 2019-09-25 om 08.58.38.jpg

Hi Nigel

A while ago we discussed an issue i was facing, for some reason i'm not able to post in that thread anymore, so that's why i created a new support topic. It is this topic: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/tiny-mce-is-throwing-errors-causing-problems/

In a new website the issue occured again, and so i thought it was a good moment to solve this one.
The issue is that images in the backend are displayed very large (not the usual thumbnail). See screenshot.
I deactivated all plugins except for Toolset and switched themes but it was not solving the issue.

If you want i can provide you with creds so you can have a look and make a copy if neccesary.

Let me know!
Marc

Okay yes, please provide login credentials in the private reply fields here.

Okay thank you, I suspect this is the same problem another client has already reported. Our developers are aware of the problem and working on a solution. I'll keep you posted as I receive more information here.

Okay Christian, thanks for the update. Two questions:
- When do you think the solution will be pushed to live?
- And is it an idea to provide users that are having this problem with a CSS snippet that can be added and solves the problem in the meanwhile?
Thanks!
Marc

I'm not sure when the problem will be solved. The developers have not provided a temporary solution with CSS, so I don't have anything to share right now. I'll keep you posted here as I receive more information.

Ok, thanks.
For all other users, you can add the following CSS in a plugin like custom css and js.

.js-wpt-file-preview img {
  max-width: 150px;
  max-height: 150px;
}

Hi, our developers have informed me that the fix for this issue will be included in the next version of Types. I'll keep you posted here as I receive more information about the release schedule. Thanks for sharing your patch in the meantime!

Thanks for the update Christian (the service level of you guys keeps on surprising me :)).
Have a good day!

Just a quick update to let you know Types 3.3.7 has been released and is available for automatic update or download. Feel free to open a new ticket if the problem is not completely resolved, and we can take another look.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.