Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Image upload button in Cred form does not work anymore

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dido 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
cred.gif

I want to add images, but the upload button does not work.
On june 18 the last image was uploaded.
I tried another theme and deactivated the plugins wich were updated after june 18, but that did not resolve this problem.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi there

The takeaway from your gif is simply that clicking the Upload button does nothing, is that right?

In which case I would expect you to see errors in your browser console. Could you please check and report back.

Forms 2.4 was released on June 26 and changed how media uploads are handled to use the native WP media uploader instead of the old custom solution, so it is likely that these changes are behind the problem, but any errors will help identify the problem.

It should not have affected existing forms, but it may prove helpful to edit your existing forms and try checking and unchecking the new option "Use the WordPress Media Library manager for image, video, audio, or file fields "

After unchecking "Use the WordPress Media Library manager for image, video, audio, or file fields" it works again. My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.